After you acquire subscribers, you will want to regularly send your subscriber messages to keep them engaged and in the loop about your brand. Our SMS marketing tool allows you to do just that!
You can access the SMS Marketing Suite via the main navigation at the top of the DojoMojo platform. If you have already acquired subscribers, you can find them in the Segments section grouped by campaign. Check here for information on how to acquire Mobile Numbers on DojoMojo.
The Overview section provides you with your SMS Marketing basics - your phone number, your message plan, and high-level analytics data.
Remember to integrate with your data provider in order to track conversions and revenue from your SMS Marketing efforts. You can learn more about Data Integrations here
How to Send Messages to Subscribers
On DojoMojo, you are able to send 2 types of messages: Standalone Messages and Automated Messages (coming soon).
- Standalone Messages are sent as one-time messages to your subscribers (or your chosen segment of Subscribers).
- Automated Messages are generally sent after the subscriber has done an action to automatically trigger a message. You can use Automated Messages to setup "drip" campaigns that push subscribers closer and closer to becoming an active customer.
Creating a New Message
The process of creating a Message is quick and easy.
- Decide the type of message you want to send. Click on New Message button in Messages.
- Create a title for your message campaign under Message Name
- Select a segment to send your Mobile Message to.
- Similar to the message creation process for Post Entry, you can add text for your Mobile Message in the Message and add Coupon Code and Links as you see appropriate.
- Not ready? You can also save the draft and come back to it another day.
- Note: You will not be able to edit messages once it starts sending to your subscribers.
Once your message is created, it will be listed under the Messages section. You will be able to manage individual messages via the drop-down menu allowing you to delete, edit, and duplicate.
After you create your first message, duplicating messages is another way to create message campaigns to send to your subscribed mobile users.