Why Integrate DojoMojo and WooCommerce?
This WooCommerce integration allows DojoMojo to see scoring for potential partners based on the probability for transactions, which will allow us to give you advanced analytics and insight into which specific campaigns and partnerships drive the most value for your brand.
With this integration, we can:
- Give you data-driven guidance to choose the right brands to work with as well as the tools to make those partnerships as profitable as possible
- Empower you to predict which potential partners have audiences that will convert the best for your brand
- Help you track conversion data easily. You won’t need to dig through multiple platforms to find information on your conversions or create UTM-tagged tracking links to push data into MailChimp and Google Analytics in order to create reports to find hidden conversion data.
Through this conversion data, you’ll have deeper insight into how to increase your ROI on future sweepstakes and partnership opportunities on our platform.
To integrate with WooCommerce, you should be using WooCommerce as your primary e-commerce platform.
1) Click your logo in the upper right corner of the screen and select Manage Brand from the dropdown menu.
2) Select Data Integrations
3) Select the WooCommerce logo
4) A pop up will appear asking for your WooCommerce website. Enter your website URL including http:// and click Integrate.
5) When you return back to the Data Integrations screen, you'll see a green check in the corner of the WooCommerce logo. This means the integration is active.
How does it work?
When WooCommerce marks an email as converting, we can see which lists this email is in across all DojoMojo brands. This lends the ability to see which brands’ lists have a high concentration of converting emails. DojoMojo uses UTM-tagged tracking links to pull this data for you.
After you conclude a partnership, DojoMojo can determine how successful the giveaway was for you on a brand-to-brand basis. From this data, we can predict how brands with similar audience profiles to that partnership will perform.
Will this WooCommerce integration hurt my site’s performance or loading time?
DojoMojo's integration with WooCommerce has no effect on your website's performance because it connects directly with WooCommerce to collect conversion data. For the end user on the website, this integration adds no elements to the page and therefore does not increase loading time.
Who can integrate with WooCommerce?
If you are a brand that:
- Uses WooCommerce as a primary e-commerce tracking platform
- Understands email acquisition and marketing best practices
- Utilizes analytics data from DojoMojo, ESP reports, and/or GA to understand and improve customer conversion