Content collaboration is key to successful purchases of media and advertising space.
The seller (publisher) wants to make sure the content presented represents their brand well and appeal to their audience. The buyer (advertiser) wants to make sure that the content will generate leads and sales.
To help this process become less manual and better contextualized, we built an easy way for you to communicate throughout the deal process to help both parties collaborate in the content creation and finalization flow.
Once a deal is completed, you can start sharing files in your deal collaboration interface:
This is your “collaborate” interface. In this interface you can:
- Chat, discuss deals
- Upload assets for reviews
- Access assets, links, and documents that are uploaded.
Collaborating on content
- To collaborate and discuss content, click on the asset in your asset repository (2)
- Comment on the image by using the chat bar on your right
- To make a comment on a specific element - click on the area and make an annotation
- Your comment will now appear on the right side chat and linked to the number of the annotation for the asset
- You can reply to comments
- Click “hide annotations” to view the image without annotations