Set Up a Media Market Deal
Media Market is your way to facilitate direct media partnerships via DojoMojo, to help you finalize terms, collaborate on content, and measure performance.
To become a seller, you must complete the application process here. Upon approval of your application, you’ll gain access to Media Market.
Here’s a short demo video for you to follow the process of selling media here.
1) Click on My Partnerships→ Media Market→ Sell Media
2) Fill out the form with your proposal to the buying brand:
- (Buyer) Brand Name
- Media Type
- Name (choose a name so you can easily refer to the deal later on)
- Campaign Active Dates
- Pricing Model
Make sure you select the right pricing model to make the deal valuable to both you and the buyer. Learn more about selecting the right deal.
- CPC - Cost Per Click - You’re rewarded based on the number of unique visitors who click using your DojoMojo link.
- Flat Rate - Payment is not tied to performance.
3) Add Note if needed in Review Media Details
4) Click Send Offer
That’s it! Your offer is confirmed and sent over to the buyer. The offer will appear in the buyer’s messages. The next step is to wait for the buyer to reply to your offer.