To create a Media Market deal, a seller must set up the payout details prior to submitting a deal to the buyer.
For context, the payout preferences are required because of the process Stripe uses to create the transaction with the buyer on the seller’s behalf.
Where To Enter Payment Info:
- Locate your logo in the top right corner of your screen and click on it
- Select “Manage Brand” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Payout Preferences”, located on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Select "Enter Bank Account Info"
Entering your Payment Info:
Select “Enter Bank Account Info” to enter your credit card information. You will be asked for your routing number and your credit card number. Once finished, click “Done”.
Entering your business information:
- Select “Enter Business Info”
- Input the information below that is required by Stripe to process payments.
Please notice that the last 4 digits of SSN are required for a Point of Contact in your organization.