Why Integrate DojoMojo and Stripe?
This Stripe integration allows DojoMojo to see scoring for potential partners based on the probability for transactions, which will allow us to give you advanced analytics and insight into which specific campaigns and partnerships drive the most value for your brand.
With this integration, we can:
- Give you data-driven guidance for not only the right brands to work with but also the tools to make the partnership as profitable as possible
- Empower you to be able to see how relevant a potential partner’s audience will convert for your audience
- Share recommended brands to partner with based on a Stripe algorithm that determines the likelihood that their audience will convert for you
- You won’t have to dig through multiple platforms for your conversion data - there will be no need to create UTM-tagged tracking links to push data into MailChimp and Google Analytics, and from there create reports to find hidden conversion data.
We’re hoping to use the data collected from the integration to develop a feature to help you see conversion metrics from each partnership you engage in on DojoMojo. Through this conversion data, you’ll have deeper insight into how to increase your ROI on future sweepstakes and Partnership Opportunities on our platform.
To activate the integration, follow these steps. A video can be found here.
1) Click your logo in the upper right-hand side of the screen and select Manage Brand from the dropdown menu.
2) Select Data Insights
3) Click Tracking Integrations
4) Select Stripe
5) You’ll be taken to a Stripe page with the DojoMojo logo. Follow the prompts and sign in with your Stripe credentials.
6) Approve the integration from your brand’s Stripe account.
7) When you return back to the integrations screen, you'll see the Stripe logo and a confirmation under Tracking Integrations. This means the integration is active.
Will this Stripe integration hurt my site’s performance or loading time?
DojoMojo's integration with Stripe has no effect on your website's performance because it connects directly with Stripe to collect conversion data. For the end user on the website, this integration adds no elements to the page and therefore does not increase loading time.
How does it work?
With this integration we can cross reference conversions in your Stripe account with data across the DojoMojo platform to extract metadata that can be used to deliver powerful insights. At a granular level, we can look at what (if any) campaign(s) of yours a particular customer entered prior to you converting them into a customer. Furthermore, because we tracked which partner drives each entry, we can identify the source brand for the lead that you convert.