Welcome to DojoMojo’s Media Market Beta!
Why sell media on DojoMojo’s Media Market?
- On DojoMojo, you can maximize your monetization.
- You have full creative control over your content - you’ll never need to worry that your brand’s message is misrepresented.
- We’re committed to transparency. Both you and your buyer will see the same campaign metrics. Bye bye, miscommunications.
- You can take advantage of DojoMojo’s brand network, and sell to thousands of brands - many of whom are looking for a seller just like you!
How does it work?
- Find a brand you’d like to sell media to and make an offer, including the campaign active dates. Select a price structure - CPC or fixed pricing (more to come soon!).
- The buyer will review your offer and if they agree to the terms, accept it, and provide a Target Link where they’d like the traffic directed. You’ll post the content and share it with your audience.
- Based on the link the buyer has provided, we’ll generate a unique Tracking Link to make sure the offer terms are met. Drive your traffic to this link.
- We’ll charge the buyer for the full budget, and hold these funds in escrow until the campaign closes.
- We’ll track the clicks received during the campaign’s active date and show these to both you and the buyer.
- Once the campaign closes, we’ll compare how many clicks were actually collected with the expected clicks from the offer and pay you accordingly.
- If the campaign hits the maximum clicks expected, the full amount is deposited to your account.
- If the clicks fall short of the maximum expected, we’ll refund the buyer with the difference and pay out the remainder to you.
- If the clicks don’t reach the minimum expected, we’ll refund the buyer, and no payment is received.
Where do I find buyers?
- In DojoMojo, head to Explore > Opportunities > Dedicated Buy.
- Use the Filters to search for small e-commerce brands - these are the companies we find are looking to buy a Sponsored Email.
- Will I be charged a commission?
- As a thank you for participating in our Media Market Beta, we’re not any charging commission during this beta period. We’ll charge commission in the future, but from what we can see with other marketplaces, you’ll be saving a lot by participating in our beta!
- How do you track the clicks?
- We redirect traffic through DojoMojo so that we can track the clicks and report them accurately to you and the buyer.
- What’s the difference between clicks that I see on DojoMojo and clicks seen in my ESP?
- Your ESP tracks the clicks from the email recipient clicking on the link - we monitor the actual visit to the landing page through a DojoMojo redirect.
- What are click ranges on a CPC?
- These are intended to place minimum and maximum thresholds of clicks on the sale - you’ll need to hit the minimum amount of clicks to get paid, so be thoughtful of what you promise buyers!
- The maximum click threshold is intended to be a control measure for the buyer’s budget, so be mindful of that as well when making your offer.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining the Media Market Beta. We’ll reach out to add you to the beta and discuss next steps. During the beta, we’ll be in touch with you regularly to collect your feedback and improve our marketplace.