This Shopify integration allows DojoMojo to see scoring for potential partners based on the probability for transactions, which will allow us to give you advanced analytics and insight into which specific campaigns and partnerships drive the most value for your brand.
Additionally, when you sync your Shopify store data with our SMS marketing suite, you can activate advanced SMS marketing features, including revenue calculations, marketing drips, and automations (coming soon!).
With a Shopify integration, you can:
- Have data-driven insights to choose and collaborate with the right brands
- Unlock advanced SMS automated tools
- Centralize your data and track conversion data easily across your sweepstakes and SMS marketing activity straight from DojoMojo
This article will cover
- How to find your Shopify ID
- How to link your Shopify store with DojoMojo
- FAQs about your Shopify integration
Find your Shopify ID
First, log in to your Shopify account. In the left menu, find your Online Store settings. Go to Domains. There you will see your domain name. For this example, the domain name is AmazingStore.myshopify.com.
“AmazingStore” is your Shopify ID.
Copy your Shopify ID and keep it handy! You’ll need this when you set up your integration in DojoMojo.
Link Your Shopify Store with DojoMojo
1) Head to your DojoMojo account and click your logo in the upper right corner of the screen. Go to your Account Settings.
2) On the left rail, choose Data Integrations. Then, select the Shopify block.
3) In the window pop-up, enter your Shopify ID. Click Integrate.
4) When you return to the Data Integrations screen, you'll see a green checkmark in the corner of the Shopify block. This means the integration was successful and is active.
How does the integration help with my partnership sweepstakes and SMS marketing activity?
For a partnership sweepstake
When Shopify marks an email as converting, you can see which list the contact subscribed to across the various brands in your partnership sweepstakes. This helps you see which brands have lists with the highest concentration of converting emails. DojoMojo uses UTM-tagged tracking links to pull this data for you.
After you wrap up your partnership sweepstake, DojoMojo shows you how the giveaway performed on a brand-to-brand basis. From this data, DojoMojo can predict how brands with similar audience profiles to that partnership will perform.
For SMS Marketing
After a successful integration, DojoMojo can begin tracking which of your SMS subscribers performed any activity in your store, haven’t yet purchased, or are current customers. You can use this customer information to refine your segmentation, SMS campaigns, and messaging.
Will this integration hurt my site’s performance or loading time?
Not at all! DojoMojo's integration with Shopify has no impact on your website's performance because it connects directly with Shopify to collect conversion data.