Why Integrate DojoMojo and Shopify?
This Shopify integration allows DojoMojo to see scoring for potential partners based on the probability for transactions, which will allow us to give you advanced analytics and insight into which specific campaigns and partnerships drive the most value for your brand.
With this integration, we can:
- Give you data-driven guidance to choose the right brands to work with as well as the tools to make those partnerships as profitable as possible
- Empower you to predict which potential partners have audiences that will convert the best for your brand
- Help you track conversion data easily. You won’t need to dig through multiple platforms to find information on your conversions, or create UTM-tagged tracking links to push data into MailChimp and Google Analytics in order to create reports to find hidden conversion data.
Through this conversion data, you’ll have deeper insight into how to increase your ROI on future sweepstakes and partnership opportunities on our platform.
To integrate with Shopify, you should be using Shopify as your primary e-commerce platform.
To activate the integration, follow these steps. A video can be found here.
1) Click your logo in the upper right corner of the screen and select Manage Brand from the dropdown menu.
2) Select Data Integrations
3) Select the Shopify logo
4) A pop up will appear asking for your Shopify ID. Enter your Shopify ID and click Integrate.
7) When you return back to the Data Integrations screen, you'll see a green check in the corner of the Shopify logo. This means the integration is active.
How can I find my Shopify ID?
To find your Shopify ID:
- Log in to your Shopify
- Go to Online Store → Domains
- Under your “Shopify Managed Domains,” you should see the domain that looks like the following: <shopid>.myshopify.com
- The first section before the dot: <shopid> is your Shopify ID
How does it work?
When Shopify marks an email as converting, we can see which lists this email is in across all DojoMojo brands. This lends the ability to see which brands’ lists have a high concentration of converting emails. DojoMojo uses UTM-tagged tracking links to pull this data for you.
After you conclude a partnership, DojoMojo can determine how successful the giveaway was for you on a brand-to-brand basis. From this data, we can predict how brands with similar audience profiles to that partnership will perform.
Will this Shopify integration hurt my site’s performance or loading time?
DojoMojo's integration with Shopify has no effect on your website's performance because it connects directly with Shopify to collect conversion data. For the end user on the website, this integration adds no elements to the page and therefore does not increase loading time.
Who can integrate with Shopify?
If you are a brand that:
- Uses Shopify as a primary e-commerce tracking platform
- Understands email acquisition and marketing best practices
- Utilizes analytics data from DojoMojo, ESP reports, and/or GA to understand and improve customer conversion