We’re offering 50 select DojoMojo customers the ability to integrate their DojoMojo account with Shopify as we develop a feature to enhance partnership recommendations on DojoMojo.
Why a Shopify Integration Beta?
We’re hoping to use the data collected from the integration to develop a feature to help you see conversion metrics from each partnership you engage in on DojoMojo. Through this conversion data, you’ll have a deeper insight into how to increase your ROI on future sweepstakes and Partnership Opportunities on DojoMojo.
This Shopify integration allows DojoMojo to see scoring for potential partners based on the probability for transactions, which will allow us to give you advanced data insight into which specific campaigns and partnerships drive the most value for your brand.
DojoMojo is an officially registered integration in the Shopify App Store.
What do I receive in return for participating in this beta?
Being one of the first 50 users to integrate with Shopify ensures that if our testing works and we are able to release this feature officially in Fall of this year, you’ll be the first to have access to this powerful data.
Some of the things we expect this feature to be able to do are:
- To give you data-driven guidance for not only the right brands to work with but also the tools to make the partnership as profitable as possible
- Empower you to be able to see how relevant a potential partner’s audience will convert for your audience.
- Share recommended brands with you to partner with based on a Shopify algorithm that determines the likelihood that their audience will convert for you
- You won’t have to dig through multiple platforms for your conversion data - there will be no need to create UTM-tagged tracking links to push data into MailChimp and Google Analytics, and from there create reports to find hidden conversion data.
How does it work?
When Shopify marks an email as converting, we can see which list(s) this email is in across all DojoMojo brands. This lends the ability to see which brands’ lists have a high concentration of converting emails. DojoMojo uses UTM-tagged tracking links to pull this data for you.
After you conclude a partnership, DojoMojo can determine how successful the giveaway was for you on a brand-to-brand basis. From this data, we can predict how brands with similar audience profiles to that partnership will perform.
Will this Shopify integration hurt my site’s performance or loading time?
DojoMojo's integration with Shopify has no effect on your website's performance because it connects directly with Shopify to collect conversion data. For the end user on the website, this integration adds no elements to the page and therefore does not increase loading time.
What will I be asked to do?
As a beta tester, we appreciate your openness in trying new product features, and we’ll ask you for your feedback throughout the beta period.
All you have to do is set up the integration with three clicks to get started. We’ll walk you through the process and your first round of analytics and ensure you’re receiving transparency and support.
We will never share your data with third parties.
Who can participate in the beta?
We’re adding you to this exclusive group as our team has identified that your brand:
- Uses Shopify as primary e-commerce tracking platform
- Understands email acquisition and marketing best practices
- Utilizes analytics data from DojoMojo, ESP reports, and/or GA to understand and improve customer conversion
We’re here to help! Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Account Manager.