Integrate with MailJet
1. To integrate with MailJet, head to Account Settings > Manage Brand.
2. Select ESP Integrations from the left menu and click the logo for MailJet. A pop up will appear asking for your API URL and API Key.
3. Access your API Key by following the instructions here.
4. Once you allow MailJet access to DojoMojo, you’ll be able to select which lists you’d like to send email entries to.
You're all set! Your settings will save for future campaigns - just be sure to update your list if you'd like to change what list your entries are sent to.
MailJet Merge Tags
Merge Tags are data fields that can be collected through DojoMojo and sent to your ESP through your integration to help you segment your list, personalize your sends, and optimize your email marketing.
In order to set up merge tags, you'll need to integrate with MailJet (see above).
To set up merge tags, first navigate to your account in MailJet. Then follow these steps:
1. From your Contacts page, click on ‘Contacts Properties’.
2. Click the ‘Add a new property’ button.
3. Enter the property information and click the 'Add' button.
4. In DojoMojo, in the merge tag settings, for Value in Mailjet enter the fields Name from Mailjet.
For more information about custom fields in MailJet, visit their help article here.