What are Partnership Opportunities?
DojoMojo offers a variety of ways to work with brands on the platform. The ultimate goal is email acquisition, more website traffic, and ultimately: increased conversions. Although giveaway campaigns (also called sweepstakes) are a surefire way to acquire emails and work on your email marketing strategy, the set-up process can take a couple of weeks to coordinate. Additionally, it can sometimes feel hard to find seven partners that perfectly complement your brand's target audience and aesthetic.
Opportunities on DojoMojo solves this problem. Here you can find a variety of other ways to engage with brands in partnership marketing efforts.
On DojoMojo, we help brands find Partners for:
- Content Swaps
- Box Insert Swaps
- Dedicated Email Buys
- Dedicated Email Sales
- Prizing Partnerships
All opportunities are explained below.
Search for Partnership Opportunities
In your top blue navigation bar, click Explore > Opportunities
You can use filters on the righthand side to narrow your search or select the specific type of opportunity you're interested in.
- Content Swaps: Cross-promoting content to acquire new readers and promote content.
- Insert Swaps: Exchanging physical box inserts in product shipments.
- Dedicated Email Buys: Buying a dedicated email as ad space. See the explanation under Dedicated Email Sales for insight into the right payment structure for you.
- Dedicated Email Sales: Selling an email as ad space to a complementary brand. This works well for media brands or an e-commerce brand with a highly engaged list.
There are 3 primary pricing models when considering a Dedicated Email Buy or Sell:
- CPM (cost per 1000 impressions).
- This Aligns with mainstream advertising practices and works best for media companies
- This refers to the amount required to get a new customer and maintain profitability. In this structure, both sides need to feel transparency in the process. The 2 partners need to know how much they’re selling and should share analytics (or send screenshots of backend in Google Analytics, Shopify, ESP, or other conversion tracking).
- This factors in a percentage of total orders (in other words this is revenue sharing or percentage sale, rather than attaching a dollar amount attached.)
- As this structure is performance-based and the seller is paid based off of conversions driven, it theoretically incentivizes the selling brand to strive for higher open and click-through rates, which is ideal for the buyer.
- You can calculate your CPA based on AOV (average order value).
- If your brand sees a high conversion rate (5% or higher), this could be the right model for you, as you may see a lower CPA for an actual CPA partnership.
- The CPC model is set up using shared UTM tagging links so that buying brand can see in Google Analytics, the ESP, Shopify, or other conversion tracking platforms, from the selling brand.
- An example price point would be charging $1/click, capped at 1,000 clicks.
To make the smartest sell or purchase, know your own analytics!
- Prizing Partner: Providing a high-value prize for giveaway campaign in exchange for lack of promotion to your brand's list. You still receive all emails generated, without promotion.
Make sure your "Interested In" is filled out so that other brands know which partnership marketing opportunities you'd like to participate in.
Ready to get started? Check out these articles:
- Create a Partnership Opportunity
- Find and Respond to a Partnership Opportunity
- Edit or Delete a Partnership Opportunity