1. The Basics
- Complete your Brand Profile & add your logo to put your best foot forward.
- This helps all brands on the campaign get to know you better
- Upload your logo to make sure you have a logo on the landing page of the sweepstakes.
- Have an onboarding call
- One of our sweepstakes specialists can answering any key questions you might have and will make sure that you’re taking advantage the features that are best for your goals.
- Reach out to email@example.com to set up a chat if you haven’t already
- Integrate with your Email Service Provider (ESP) to save time and keep quality high.
- When you integrate your ESP, it eliminates the need for the manual work of downloading and re-uploading the new emails as people enter the sweepstakes.
- As email addresses come in, they will be pushed to your ESP automatically, saving you time and ensuring that you can welcome them to your list while they’re still fresh in your mind. This results in higher conversion rates and lower unsubscribes.
- Make sure your welcome email drip is teed up and ready to send to new entrants as you welcome them to your list.
- Confirm promotion and prizing obligations with your Host.
- You've likely established this with your Partnership Agreement, but ask your host if you need any clarity around these.
2. 1-2 Weeks before Launch: Prepare to Promote
- Add Social Actions to grow your social media following.
- Social Actions help you grow your social media following. After entering the giveaway, the subscriber is shown a page with "bonus entries" where they can earn extra chances to win.
- Grab your Tracking Links
- Tracking Links are the customized URLs that allow entrants to access the sweepstakes landing page.
- Every channel you’ve agreed to promote through (Twitter, Facebook) gets its own Tracking Link. Find (and if the Host isn't creating them for you, create them in the Campaign Manager.
- This part is important! Make sure to use the right Tracking Link, or it may confuse DojoMojo’s analytics. Your entries might be misattributed to the Host’s entries (rather than yours).
- Grab your Creative Assets
- Creative Assets are the images that the Host creates to help you promote the campaign. These images are usually the featured content of an email or a post on your social accounts.
- Hosts usually create many different sizes so that the same image can be used in emails as well as social promotions. If you require a specific image size or format, be sure to communicate with the Host. If the Host doesn't send you creative assets, check the Assets tab of the Campaign Manager.
- Prepare your Dedicated Email
- A Dedicated Email is the email you use to promote the campaign to your list. Every partner creates one.
- Use the Creative Asset from the Host and attach the correct Tracking Link to it.
- Test your send.
3. After Launch: Promote the Sweepstakes
- Send your Dedicated Email to your email list
- Also share the sweepstakes through any other channels you’ve agreed to, like social media or in your newsletter.
4. During the Campaign: Reach your New Audience
- Market to your new leads
- The key to a successful sweepstakes is reaching your audience quickly. If you’ve integrated with your ESP, make sure new entries are welcomed to your list as soon as possible.
- If you’re uploading your entries to your list, download them and add them to your list regularly in small batches.
- Check out our Guide to Marketing to Sweepstakes Entrants for our tips on creating the most effective welcome for this audience.
- Keep an eye on Analytics
- View your Analytics dashboard to see how you and your other other partners performed.
5. After the Campaign: Prizing and Results
- Deliver Prizing
- The Host will pick a winner. Coordinate with the Host to make sure you’re delivering your prizing on time.