Merge Tags are data fields that can be collected through DojoMojo and sent to your ESP through your integration to help you segment your list, personalize your sends, and optimize your email marketing.
In order to set up merge tags, you'll need to integrate with Hubspot. Click here to learn how to if you haven't already.
To set up merge tags, first navigate to your account in Hubspot. Then follow these steps:
1) In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Settings.
2) Select Properties in the left sidebar menu, and make sure the Contact properties tab is selected.
3) Click Create a property in the upper right-hand corner to create a new contact property. A right sidebar menu will appear where you can fill in additional information about the property.
4) Click Create to save your new property.
5) In DojoMojo, in the merge tag settings, for Value in Hubspot enter the fields Internal Name from Hubspot.
For more information about custom fields in Hubspot, visit their help article here.