Social Growth offers extra entries to users for social actions on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube, for downloading an app, and for referring their friends to the giveaway.
If you are an Essential or Premium user, hosts can offer you a spot in the campaign's Social Growth section.
- If a Host has agreed to have you participate in Social Growth, you can set up these links yourself.
- Essential users can add up to 3 social actions per campaigns
- Premium users can add unlimited actions, but you'll want to defer to what you've agreed upon with the host.
- Basic users cannot add Social Growth actions.
The Host brand always has full control over which Social Sharing options appear in the list and the order in which they appear.
Choose your Social Actions
1. Enter the Social Growth screen on the Campaign Manager, under the Customize tab. You’ll see a number of social actions you can take to incentivize users.
Select the Social Growth feature you’d like to add:
- Like a brand’s page on Facebook
- Share a post or article on Facebook
- Follow a brand on Instagram
- Follow a Twitter account
- Subscribe to a YouTube channel
- Watch a video on YouTube
- Follow a brand on Pinterest
- Pin on Pinterest
- Share with Friends
For this example, we’ll use an Instagram follow. Click Follow on Instagram to start editing.
Enter your Social Info
Fill out the requested information, including your Instagram handle and the number of entries you want to award for this action (note that for legal reasons, Facebook doesn't permit adding entries for sharing a post).
Click Save. You'll now see the action in a list.
Launch Preview to preview the pop up that will now show over the landing page. The dates will populate automatically once you've launched your campaign.