After you've acquired new emails using DojoMojo, it's time to start reaching out to your new audience.
If you have an ESP integration set up, your emails will automatically be added to your distribution list.
If you are manually downloading entries, be sure to continually download them throughout the campaign. Never upload an entire list at once into your ESP. Learn more about why this is so important.
Be sure to check out our complete guide on How to Create an Email Drip Campaign for sweepstakes entrants, attached.
Here are some tips for onboarding new emails:
- Try sending users educational or relevant content first, to build trust before you send purely marketing emails.
- Send your first emails as quickly as you can after you've acquired them, so that your brand is still top of mind for the consumer.
- Don't send too many emails too quickly, as this will lead to higher unsubscribe rates.
- Set up automatic drip campaigns for newly acquired emails.
- Coordinate the timing of your send with the other brands so that your new audience is overwhelmed by too many emails. Limiting your sweepstakes to 5 or 6 partners also helps solve for this.