DojoMojo Messages are the easiest and quickest way to connect with brands. DojoMojo messages allow you to:
- Ensure that your message is read by the right person at each brand
- Reply directly via email making it the easiest way to communicate with your partners
- Attach files directly to make sending creative assets and organizing media plans easier than ever
- Store all of your messages in one place and easily review conversations with different brands without having to dig through your email inbox
- See campaigns to which you've applied and been invited.
Note: The folder you are currently in will be highlighted in blue, as shown above with "Inbox".
Navigate to Messages
To find your messages, click the envelope icon in the top right of your nav bar.
To message a brand directly, simply go to "Explore" then click "Brands" and type the brand's name into the search bar.
Once you've found a brand you want to connect with, click on the brand name and a pop up will appear. Here you can review the brand's statistics and reach and send them a message.
DojoMojo Messaging and Your Email Inbox
You'll receive messages and responses via your regular email inbox and can also reply via email.
If you aren't seeing DojoMojo messages in your regular email inbox, ensure your account has the correct email associated with it. You can easily add another user (extra seats are free of charge!) to have these messages go to all of your coworker's inboxes.
If you're still not seeing DojoMojo messages in your regular inbox, make sure you've added firstname.lastname@example.org and there aren't any messages in your spam folder. DojoMojo messages are separate from Brand and Campaign-specific automated messages, which you can control in the Profile page under the My Account menu.
Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any further issues and we'll happily look into it.