We strongly recommend integrating with your ESP and advise against uploading multiple large lists of entries into your ESP.
Large list uploads can create deliverability issues with your ESP.
DojoMojo offers ESP integrations that send entries directly to your email list, allowing your brand to access new entries so that communications can happen promptly at your discretion. We can't recommend this feature enough!
Downloading your Entries into a .csv
If you are unable to integrate with your ESP, you can download a .csv file with all of the entries from your campaign.
If your campaign has not ended:
1) In the My Partnerships page, select the Current Campaigns tab and locate the desired campaign.
2) Open the Email Delivery tab and you’ll see Download Entries. Click Download Entries and we'll send an email with your entries attached. You'll receive an email containing your entries batched into .csv files of ~2K emails each.
3) Upload these entries into your ESP in small batches - depending on the size of your email list, this should be as few as 2,500 entries at a time (and smaller, if your list is under 10K readers). Uploading large lists can result in deliverability issues with your ESP.
If your campaign has ended:
1) In the My Partnerships page, select the Past Campaigns tab and locate the desired campaign card.
2) Click the button labeled Download Entries at the bottom of the campaign card. You'll receive an email containing your entries batched into .csv files of ~2K emails each.
3) Follow the above instructions to upload your entries into your ESP.