DojoMojo provides multiple ways for your brand to access new entries so that communications can happen promptly at your discretion. Engaging your new audience is extremely important throughout the duration of the sweepstakes. While the promotion may bring you a potential audience to target, you must still communicate with them effectively. Your brand must engage with as many users and prospective customers as possible, gaining their attention and trust with your content.
The Host brand will receive an entry first. From there, the entry will be shared among the Partner brands every two hours. The order in which these are shared among partners will be randomized to keep it equitable.
MojoTip: Distribute great content and provide as much value as possible. Avoid pushy marketing promotions and messages. Establish a relationship and connection with your new audience before you ask anything of them.
Integrate with MailChimp
If you have a MailChimp account, you can easily integrate it with your DojoMojo account. Be sure to select the correct list to which you want email entries to get automatically added.
1) Select Integrations on the Campaign Manager and choose MailChimp from the integrations menu.
2) Login to MailChimp to connect your account. Once you've logged in, you'll be rerouted back to DojoMojo.
3) Select the list you'd like to add your entries to. You can come back and refresh this list as you add new ones.
You're all set! Your settings will save for future campaigns - just be sure to update your list if you'd like to change what list your entries are sent to.
Additional MailChimp Info
We include the following merge variables with each export as they are available (if the data isn't there the field will be blank). You can set up MailChimp to segment your groups based on the following variables:
- SOURCE (the brand name that brought in the email)
How to set up DojoMojo custom form fields in Mail Chimp
There are 6 extra field variables DojoMojo sends through API to MailChimp.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Source Brand
- Campaign Name
- Zip Code
Email, First Name and Last Name are set up by default by MailChimp, however you must uncheck the "required" box for everything except email. Go to [your mailchimp list] / settings / List fields and *|MERGE|* tags and make sure the required box for First Name and Last Name is unchecked.
If you want the other fields which are optional in a DojoMojo campaign, you need to set these up as custom fields in your Mailchimp account.
- Navigate to [your mailchimp list] / settings / List fields and *|MERGE|* tags
- Click on Add A Field and select text
- Next add the Field Label that makes sense to you
- In the Tag area to the right which defaults to MERGE123 add in the correct labels as follows
- Source = SOURCE
- Zip Code = ZIPCODE
- Campaign Name = CAMPAIGN
- Medium = MEDIUM
Save and test to make sure the fields are being populated by DojoMojo. Your list should look something like this: