Why Integrate Your ESP
Integrating your account with your ESP enables DojoMojo to send email entries directly to your email list during a giveaway, allowing you to welcome new emails in real time. This has a proven track record of increasing the quality of a brand's list as well as avoiding issues with the ESP (such as high unsubscribe rates). Learn more about why this is important.
A full list of the ESP integrations supported on DojoMojo is here, or you can create your own if you are or have access to a developer.
Note: If your campaign is already live, you will need to integrate your ESP in Brand Settings (see below) and in your Campaign Dashboard. See instructions for this at the bottom of the article.
Adding an Integration to DojoMojo
1. Click on your logo in the upper right hand corner of the screen and open Account Settings > Manage Brand.
2. Select ESP Integrations, and click on the logo of the service you'd like to integrate with.
3. A pop up will appear asking for you to provide an API Key (and possibly an API URL as well). Login to your ESP and copy your API Key and/or API URL. Follow the below instructions if you need help finding your API key.
Note: If you are integrating with MailChimp or Salesfore, you will be able to integrate simply by logging into your account and selecting the list you'd like to add entries to. You can skip the next step.)
4. Paste the key(s) into the text box and hit Save.
5. Once the integration has been set up, you'll see a checkmark on that ESPs logo. Future campaigns will now default to this integration.
What if I don't see my ESP on this list?
Use a different ESP? We're happy to look into additional integrations. Just email your request to email@example.com.
Integrate Your ESP for a Live Campaign
If your giveaway is already live, ensure your ESP is integrated by going to your Campaign Dashboard.
Go to My Partnerships > Campaigns > Current > click on campaign(s) in question > Email Delivery > click on ESP logo > Integrate
We recommend testing the integration by having a colleague enter the giveaway (or doing it yourself) and if it's working properly, within ~6 hours, you'll see the new email in your ESP list. Ensure you optimizing the way you are welcoming your new emails - see our Guide to Create an Email Drip Campaign.
If you're using MailChimp, you can maximize your ESP integration and ensure you are properly setting up your lists and segments with this article.