Integrating your giveaway with your ESP enables DojoMojo to send email entries directly to your email list, resulting in higher quality lists. It also avoids issues with your ESP. Learn more about why this is important.
Adding an Integration to DojoMojo
1. Click on your logo in the upper right hand corner of the screen and open Account Settings > Manage Brand.
2. Select ESP Integrations, and click on the logo of the service you'd like to integrate with.
3. A pop up will appear asking for you to provide an API Key (and possibly an API URL as well). Login to your ESP and copy your API Key and/or API URL. Follow the below instructions if you need help finding your API key.
Note: If you are integrating with MailChimp, Salesfore or AWeber, you will be able to integrate simply by logging into your account and selecting the list you'd like to add entries to. You can skip the next step.)
4. Paste the key(s) into the text box and hit save.
DojoMojo currently supports integrations with the following Email Service Providers:
- Active Campaign
- AWeber - login and follow the prompts
- Campaign Monitor
- Experian (CheetahMail)
- Klaviyo - Create and use the API Key and the list ID you'd like to send the entries to
- MailChimp - login and follow the prompts
- PostUp- Use you PostUp username and password to complete the integration
- Salesforce - login and follow the prompts
- Zapier - add your Webhook URL and follow the prompts here
5. Once the integration has been set up, you'll see a checkmark on that integration logo. Future campaigns will default to this integration.
What if I don't see my ESP on this list?
Use a different ESP? We're happy to look into additional integrations. Just email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like to create your own integration with a Custom Callback, follow these instructions.