Here we'll help you:
- Understand how to sort through all current, upcoming and past campaigns.
- Understand how to find specific key functions within the campaign viewer.
The Campaign Viewer
The Campaign Viewer is accessed by clicking on the Campaigns button on the top navigation bar. From here you can see all currently active, past, and upcoming campaigns, their start dates, end dates, impressions, visits, entries and entry rates.
You can sort your campaigns by any of the table headers.
Clicking on the Campaign name will immediately take you to the Campaign Manager. Depending on whether you are the host of the campaign or a participant you will have different options as to what data you can adjust.
Campaign Dropdown Options
Clicking on the carrot button to the right of the Analytics button will bring up a dropdown with a number of functions:
- an Edit button that will take you to the Campaign Manager (the same as if you click on the name of the campaign)
- a Preview button that will preview the current version of the landing page for said campaign
- a Tracking button that will take you to the tracking links for the campaign in the campaign manager
- a download entries button that will download a .csv file of all the entries to date.
While it’s fine to share a preview link with your partners, it is important to note that you should never use the Preview link in any email send – this is a dead link and will not allow individuals to properly enter the giveaway campaigns.
Only ever promote Tracking Links to your audience!
Manually Downloading Entries
The entry download feature is where you can get the entries if you haven’t integrated with your ESP. As we have noted previously however we strongly advocate that you integrate with your ESP so you do not need to go through the manual process of uploading entries.