Hosts ultimately control most facets of a campaign, and are the main point of contact for and the person in charge of coordinating a campaign.
With responsibility comes great reward. As a Host, you’ll enjoy full control over every aspect of the campaign.
- Decide which brands you’ll work with as Partners
- Control premium feature access, like Social Sharing and Custom CTA (more conversions for you!)
- Curate the look and feel of the landing page and all promotional materials
- Enjoy priority access to entries, ensuring you can start marketing to your new audience right away
It requires more of your time, but if you want to extract the most value from a giveaway campaign, hosting is the solution for you.
A Great Option Smaller Email Lists
Hosting a sweepstakes can be a particularly effective way for brands with smaller email lists to recruit Partners - by managing the partnership, you save the other partners time and incentivize them to join your sweepstakes. See how reBloom grew their list by 150K emails by hosting.
Things Hosts Usually Do
- Create and name the campaign
- Design the landing page
- Draft the giveaway Official Rules and any Partnership Agreements
- Coordinate prizing
- Select what partners will join the campaign
- Create their own Tracking Links and ensure partners have theirs
- Make sure everyone knows when and how they are promoting the campaign to their audience
- Promote the campaign
- Pick a winner and send prizing
If you're new to sweepstakes, joining a campaign as a Partner can be a good way to experience what Hosts do before giving Hosting a try.
Many hosts will rotate leading campaigns with being a passive participant when their bandwidth is more limited.