Where do I find partners on DojoMojo?
DojoMojo’s Explore section allows you to sort through thousands of companies to find the right partner for you. Simply click a brand name to view metrics about the company, its audience and send the brand a message.
To use it, simply navigate to Explore in the menu bar. You can then either view recommended brands or click on the Brands tab to view
Find Partners with Explore
Here are a few steps you can take to find partners.
- Navigate to the Brands tab of the Explore section.
- Use filters to find potential partners (e.g. industry, list size, etc.). For instance, you may want to look at businesses in the Health & Wellness space and then sort by the number of entries they have historically driven.
- Generally, you’ll want to partner with brands whose audience you’d like to email. By viewing their industry, you can determine if the partnership could potentially be mutually beneficial.
- Click their card to view their brand profile and learn more.
You can also invite brands to join your campaign or apply to join any of their upcoming campaigns.
Once you’ve established you’re interested in partnering with a brand, you can message them. Learn more about messaging here.
You should include some key metrics about your company to make it easy for the recipient to respond. Make sure to include:
- Who you are, what your company does, how big your email list is.
- Are you requesting to join a campaign?
- If asking them to join your campaign, clearly explain the campaign’s key metrics so they can easily make a decision – the launch date, the prize, the other partners involved and any other key information.
- Always provide a sense of timing – if there’s any urgency, let them know.
Rules of Thumb
- A big list does not necessarily mean good engagement. The best proxy for how a brand performs is past performance. Of course in cases where someone has never done a giveaway on DojoMojo previously, list size may be the only metric available to you.
- Industry can be more important than entries. Brands outside your industry or theme might give you a lot of emails, but those emails might not be useful in helping you sell your product. Focus first on finding brands that are similar to yours before focusing on average entries and list size.
Don’t invite brands to join campaigns or apply to join their campaigns without some context. Before you send any campaign invite or apply to join a campaign you should send a message introducing yourself and your brand. While DojoMojo is designed to provide all the information a potential partner should need to evaluate your brand, the nature of Partnership Marketing is human – so make a connection!