Integrate with Blueshift
1. To integrate with Blueshift, head to Account Settings > Manage Brand.
2. Select ESP Integrations from the left menu and click the logo for Blueshift. A pop up will appear asking for your API URL and API Key.
- Click on the Blueshift logo, which will prompt you to enter your API Key and API Secret.
- Once you allow Blueshift access to DojoMojo, you’ll be able to select which lists you’d like to send email entries to.
You're all set! Your settings will save for future campaigns - just be sure to update your list if you'd like to change what list your entries are sent to.
Blueshift Merge Tags
Merge Tags are data fields that can be collected through DojoMojo and sent to your ESP through your integration to help you segment your list, personalize your sends, and optimize your email marketing.
In order to set up merge tags, you'll need to integrate with Blueshift.
To set up merge tags, first navigate to your account in DojoMojo. Then follow these steps:
1) In DojoMojo, in the merge tag settings, for Value in Blueshift enter the fields Custom Field Name from Blueshift or any value you'd like to represent the field. Custom Fields will automatically be created with whatever you add.
For more information about custom fields on Blueshift, visit their help article here.