Placing a Bid
Did you see a campaign that is sure to draw attention and you want a piece of the action? Place a bid on the ad space here. The ad space consists of an image or your logo displayed after an entrant enters a campaign. This can be used to drive traffic to a landing page or specific content, and converts entrants into readers or customers. Campaigns that have available ad space will have a “CTA bid” icon displayed.
To place your bid from the Custom CTA Exchange page, click on the desired ad.
- Click Start Bid on the Place You Bid pop-up.
2. Click Next on the informational pop-up
3. On the Create Your Bid pop-up, enter the following information.
- CTA Text – This is the headline message displayed with you ad.
- CTA URL – This is the link to the page you’re driving traffic to.
- CTA Image – This is the image you want to display with your ad.
- Preview ad – See what you Custom CTA looks like to entrants.
Note that you can only purchase banner ads, as supposed to other types of Custom CTAs.
4. Click Next
5. On the Place Your Bid pop-up, enter the following information.
- Price Per Click – The amount you’re willing to pay per click on your ad.
- Maximum Clicks – The maximum number of clicks you’re will to pay for.
- Message to seller – If you’d like to send a message to the seller, enter it here.
- You can use the credit card on file or edit it, if you need to. Learn More Here.
- Check, I agree to DojoMoj’s CTA Terms and Conditions.
6. Click Place Bid
Once you have placed your bid, a message is sent to the campaign host. You can view and track your bid on the Sent Bids page.