Integrate with the DojoMojo platform to allow giveaways to be hosted on your WordPress website
OPTION 1 – FULL PAGE
This option allows you to have the giveaway show full-screen on any URL you define.
Before you begin, you will want to define the URL you plan to use for your giveaway, i.e. http://mybrand.com/giveaway - where “giveaway” is the slug.
1. Install and activate the plugin.
2. Open the Plugin Options.
3. On the Giveaway Slug option, enter your giveaway slug (i.e. /giveaway) The slug is the address specific to the giveaway page, which is usually what comes after the “/”
4. Login to your dojomojo.ninja account and edit the campaign you’d like to integrate with Wordpress (My Partnerships > Edit).
5. Go to the Hosting tab of the Campaign Manager, and select the Advanced option.
6. When prompted for a URL, enter the URL of your WordPress website, along with the slug you defined win the plugin. (i.e.. http://example.com/giveaways)
7. In the Tracking tab of the Campaign Manager, create and copy any tracking link and paste it into your browser.
The campaign should be loaded successfully into your website.
Note this will become the default option for future campaigns. To update the URL for your landing page, be sure to update your Giveaway Slug both 1) in Wordpress in the DojoMojo options and 2) in DojoMojo’s Campaign Manager > Hosting > Advanced.
OPTION 2 – SHORTCODE EMBED
This option allows you to embed your giveaway into an existing post/page.
- In WordPress Admin, go to the Edit section of the post/page where you would like to embed the DojoMojo giveaway.
- Go to DojoMojo and edit your campaign. Go to the Tracking section of the Campaign Builder, and copy any Tracking Link.
- Paste the Tracking Link where shown in this snippet and add it anywhere on your post/page:
The final link should look something like this example:
When viewing the post/page, you’ll see the giveaway embedded.