How to Browse the Opportunities Section
- Click on Explore on the top Nav
- Select Opportunities from the toggle on the left hand of the screen once you’ve navigated to that page.
- Browse Opportunities to find ones you are interested in. You can also search Opportunities by name using the search bar or use the filters on the right side of the page to find the Opportunities that work best for your brand.
Respond to Opportunities
- Once you’ve decided which Opportunity you’d like to respond to, click that Opportunity’s card to learn more.
- This will bring up a window where you can view more information and navigate to their Brand Profile if you want to learn more.
- To message the brand about the Opportunity, click Message on the bottom right corner of the window.
This will bring up a messaging pop-up where you craft a message to the brand you would like to work with.
Here are a few tips to ensure you work with the best partners:
- Explain in detail what you have to offer. Don’t be vague but instead let the brand know exactly what you have to offer them.
- Don’t assume they know who you are. Include any relevant info about your company. Stats like pageviews, list size, and number of subscription customers are important if they apply to your company.
- Give concrete dates. Brands are more likely to work with you if you let them know when you are available for partnerships.