Opportunities are a chance for your brand to plan different kinds of partnerships. Brands can post an Opportunity to let other brands know they are interested in a specific partnership opportunity like content swaps, dedicated ad buys and sales, and subscription box inserts. This is a great way to grow your audience and expand your marketing strategy at a low cost.
Follow these steps to add an Opportunity so that other brands can respond to your partnership needs
Create Your Opportunity
- Click on My Partnerships on the top Nav
- Select Opportunities from the toggle on the left hand of the screen once you’ve navigated to that page.
- Click on Create Opportunity to bring up a screen where you can enter info about the opportunity you would like to create.
Edit the Opportunities Info
Enter everything you want other brands to know about your opportunity in the appropriate sections.
Let brands know what kind of partnership you’re looking to start, as well as all the relevant details they might need.
Tips for Creating Your Opportunity
- Be specific. Offer as many details as possible so you get the best applicants for your partnership opportunity.
- Catchy headlines are important. Give some appealing info in your headline so you can draw in more applicants.
Once you’ve entered in all the information you’d like to, click Post to make your Opportunity go live!
After brands respond to your Opportunity, you’ll be able to view their messages in your messaging portal. You can respond to them there and plan future partnerships.
Learn more here about editing or deleting your Opportunity.