Navigate to My Partnerships
Find the My Partnerships tab in the top blue Nav bar.
Once on the page, you can toggle between both past and current campaigns, as well as those that are in discussion. From here, you can open any campaign to see your Campaign Dashboard.
- The Current view will display campaigns that are live in addition to upcoming campaigns that have yet to go live.
- Past campaigns are those that have officially closed.
- In Discussion refers to campaigns that your brand has expressed interest in joining. These are campaigns that your brand has not yet been officially accepted to as a partner, and likely is waiting on either your brand or the host to sign the Partnership Agreement.
In Discussion Campaigns
These are campaigns that are awaiting signature on the partnership agreement. Once signed, these campaigns will be moved into "Current".
Each campaign will have a card where you can click Manage Campaign to access the campaign manager. Here you can view more details about when the campaign is going live, see the social actions and CTA sections, check to ensure your integration is set up, as well as grab your tracking links and assets.
From the campaign card, you can also Preview the landing page or click Promote which will take you directly to your tracking links.
Click the dots to the right of the text for more options, like to launch the campaign (for hosts only), duplicate your campaign, which will copy the landing page and basic information into a new campaign for your brand, and you can delete the campaign (for hosts only, and for campaigns in which no partners have joined).
In this view, you can see all the campaigns you've participated in on DojoMojo that have ended. Each campaign will have a card where you can download entries and view analytics. You can also duplicate the giveaway and view the landing page.
Searching your Campaigns
- If you have a specific campaign in mind, use the search bar to search for it by name.
- Use the sort function to sort by start date, alphabetical order, the number of new emails acquired, the number of entries in the campaign, and the entry rate (# of visits/#of entries).
- You can also select the box on the right side of the page to only view campaigns you have hosted.