Integrate with Campaign Monitor
1. To integrate with Campaign Monitor, head to Account Settings > Manage Brand.
2. Select ESP Integrations from the left menu and click the logo for Campaign Monitor. A pop up will appear asking for your API URL and API Key.
3. Click on the Campaign Monitor logo, which will prompt you to enter your API key
4. Access your API key by following the instructions here.
5. Once you allow Campaign Monitor access to DojoMojo, you’ll be able to select which lists you’d like to send email entries to.
You're all set! Your settings will save for future campaigns - just be sure to update your list if you'd like to change what list your entries are sent to.
Campaign Monitor Merge Tags
Merge Tags are data fields that can be collected through DojoMojo and sent to your ESP through your integration to help you segment your list, personalize your sends, and optimize your email marketing.
In order to set up merge tags, you'll need to integrate with Campaign Monitor. Click here to learn how to if you haven't already.
To set up merge tags, first navigate to your account in Campaign Monitor. Then follow these steps:
1) Click Lists & subscribers, then click on the relevant list.
2) Click Custom fields in the right sidebar.
3) Enter a name for the field and use the Data Type dropdown menu to select the type of field you want.
4) Click Add custom field to save it to your list.
5) In DojoMojo, in the merge tag settings, for Value in Campaign Monitor enter the fields Field Name from Campaign Monitor.
For more information about custom fields on Campaign Monitor, visit their help article here.