Integrate with Klaviyo
1. To integrate with Klaviyo, head to Account Settings > Manage Brand.
2. Select ESP Integrations from the left menu and click the logo for Klaviyo. A pop up will appear asking for your API URL and API Key.
3. Click on the Klaviyo logo, which will prompt you to enter your API Key and List ID.
5. Once you allow Klaviyo access to DojoMojo, you’ll be able to start sending emails to whichever list you selected.
You're all set! Your settings will save for future campaigns - just be sure to update your list if you'd like to change what list your entries are sent to.
Klaviyo Merge Tags
Merge Tags are data fields that can be collected through DojoMojo and sent to your ESP through your integration to help you segment your list, personalize your sends, and optimize your email marketing.
In order to set up merge tags, you'll need to integrate with Klaviyo. Click here to learn how to if you haven't already.
To set up merge tags, first navigate to your account in DojoMojo. Then follow these steps:
1. In DojoMojo, in the merge tag settings, for Value in Klaviyo enter the fields Custom Field Name from Klaviyo or any value you'd like to represent the field. Custom Fields will automatically be created with whatever you add.
For more information about custom fields in Klaviyo, visit their help article here.