What's an ESP Integration?
With an ESP integration, each entry you collect goes to your ESP, instantly triggering an email.
Why should I use it?
Someone who has just entered your giveaway will have your logo fresh in their mind. This makes it easier to capture their attention and increases awareness of your brand.
The longer you wait, the staler your message becomes to a potential customer. Digging through a busy inbox, entrants may forget who you are and unsubscribe.
More importantly, uploading large lists into your ESP can make your ESP think you are buying lists to spam (yuck!). Uploading lists can lead to being flagged by your ESP and can result in deliverability issues.
Setting up an ESP Integration
To set up an Integration, click the Integrations tab on the Campaign Manager and select Email Provider.
- Click on the Zapier logo, which will bring up a set of prompts.
- Click here to set up the Zapier Zap integration.
- Enter the provided Webhook URL into the entry field.
- DojoMojo will automatically use that information to complete the integration.
- Click Activate to start the integration or test to ensure it is working.
You're all set! Your settings will save for future campaigns - just be sure to update your list if you'd like to change what list your entries are sent to.