Integrate with Active Campaign
1. To integrate with Active Campaign, head to Account Settings > Manage Brand.
2. Select ESP Integrations from the left menu and click the logo for Active Campaign. A pop up will appear asking for your API URL and API Key.
3. Follow these instructions from Active Campaign to grab your API Key and API URL from your Active Campaign account's Settings.
4. Copy and paste the API URL and API Key and click save.
You're all set! Your settings will save for future campaigns - just be sure to update your list if you'd like to change what list your entries are sent to.
Active Campaign Merge Tags
Merge Tags are data fields that can be collected through DojoMojo and sent to your ESP through your integration to help you segment your list, personalize your sends, and optimize your email marketing.
In order to set up merge tags, you'll need to integrate with Active campaign. Click here to learn how to if you haven't already.
To set up merge tags, first navigate to your account in Active Campaign. Then follow these steps:
1) Click “Lists” in the top menu to navigate to Lists Overview.
2) Click the “Manage Fields” button
3) Click the “New Custom Field” button in the top-left corner
4) In DojoMojo, in the merge tag settings, for Value in Active Campaign enter the fields Personalization Tag, excluding %, from Active Campaign.
For more information about custom fields on Active Campaign, visit their help article here.